He didnt do it to fuck everything up-He just wanted to see what happens when the world
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Friday, February 26, 2010
1. Do not run screaming from the room. This is rude.
2. If you must back away, do so slowly and with discretion.
3. Do not assume she/he is attracted to you.
4. Do not assume he/she is not attracted to you.
5. Do not assume that you are not attracted to her/him.
6. Do not expect him/her to be as excited about meeting a straight person as you may be about meeting a queer person.
7. Do not immediately start talking about your boy/girlfriend or husband/wife in order to make it clear that you are straight.
8. Do not ask them how they got that way. Instead, ask yourself how you got the way you are.
9. Do not assume they are dying to talk about being gay.
10. Do not expect them to refrain from talking about being gay.
11. Do not trivialize their experience by assuming it is a bedroom issue. They are gay twenty-four hours a day.
This is effing fantastic. For real.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Flamingos are a festive, and all around appropriate bird for the day I do believe.
This picture was from California, and my sister took at least 5 other pictures of the same bird in different positions which I find highly amusing as well.
Therefore I've never been much for celebrating the "day of love".
But either way, I am in D-town for a little bit to celebrate, and it is snowing like a bitch.
So much for driving home.
But hey- Im not complaining.
Either way, Happy VD kids.