Friday, October 01, 2010

Love and happiness are never the same thing. They go hand in hand, but ultimately are seperate entities.



I'm basically a neglectful blog parent...
I just haven't felt like saying much of anything the last few months.
I've been trying to hide away from contact of all sorts.
I might be done now, but no promises.

Lets recap, shall we?
  • I'm getting a new dog friend very soon... adopting from MARS, they've been wonderful and I'm fully approved as of yesterday. I'll start meeting dogs probably next week. STOKED!
  • Dealt with a whole lot of fuckery concerning my student loans and such.
  • Got in touch with someone I haven't talked to in years, and I'm glad I did.
  • I finally am feeling like my life is falling into place and that things are gradually improving.
  • Saw my bestie for a week, which was amazing. OBVIOUSLY.
  • I'm slowly starting to get working on my sleeve, and could not be more pleased about it.
  • Foxy and Storm are basically BFF now.
  • Rediscovering some of my favorite books, again.
  • Work has been fantastic... aside from the occasional assbags.
There is much more that I could say, but in the favor of discretion I will keep my mouth shut.

Next up... World domination.
BAHAHA.
But not really.
I'm definitely not that put together, yet.

Stay tuned, I've suddenly got more free time again.
More than likely, my psycho-babble will be resuming regularly.

lovelove.

No comments: