Tuesday, June 02, 2009

You're just a midnight snack...


Outfit posts have been lacking... but this is what Im wearing today, and I love this outfit.
-take the money and run t-shirt: the fashion
-cigarette pants: express
-patent peep toe pumps: pulse
-all jewelry: custom or vintage
(And yes- that is a vintage calf skin rug under me in picture #1.)


I fucking love Mickey Avalon.
Have a little taste...

I like a girl with caked up makeup
in the sunshine smoking cigarettes to pass the time
who wakes up to a bottle of wine on the nightstand 
bites and scratches the blinds
but I ain't found one quite right yet
so I step with pep to the park or supermarket
her apartment best be messy
And Lisa don't mind when I call her Leslie 
She's gotta dress with class
in Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag 
and four inch tips made of ostrich
sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip
won't say sorry when she offends
she comes over to my place in her old man's Benz
in gold and silver and jewels of all colors
and she doesn't take them off when we're tearing up the covers


I like a girl who eats and brings it up
a sassy little frassy with bulimia
her best friend's a plastic surgeon
and when her Beamer's in the shop she rolls the Benz
manis and pedis on Sundays and Wednesdays
money from mommy lovely in Versace 
costly sprees, it's on at Barney's
and I love to watch her go through fifty g's calmly
she gets naughty with her pilates body
and thinks it's really funny when her nose goes bloody
'cause the blow is so yummy and it keeps her tummy empty
and makes her act more friendly
dance the night away
and she won't say nothing when she makes your man stray...

Okie dokie, Im off, next post should be a dandy.
lovelove,


No comments: