Thursday, January 21, 2010

I listened in, yes I'm guilty of this, you should know this...

A million hours left to think of you and think of that.
Calm down I'm calling you to say-
I'm capsized staring on the edge of safe...

These photos, and this song are the story of my life in a nutshell.
You have to love and appreciate the unhealthy lifestyle depicted.
(If only because it makes you feel better about your own life.)

I just got home from 10 hours of work.
And it feels like I have nothing to show for it... except pretty much having enough hair stuck to my clothes that I practically have a whole extra person attached to me. 
(Hot right?)
Chyea... that pretty much sums today up. 

Bonus: I stopped on the way home and bought myself a redbull for the morning.
Awesome! ...the breakfast of champions for sure. 

lovelove.

No comments: