Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Selling my soul...


I just may be- if I dont find a decent paying job soon I may be heading to great clips...
(Please insert annoyed/sad/gross/super bummer face here.)
Whatever, I will find something one way or another- you can be sure of that.

I just got home from d-town tonight.
My Tonz is in the hospital again, no good.
And my phone shit out on me on Saturday so now I am trying really hard to live without human contact until at least tomorrow, when my new one should be delivered to my house.
Lame sauce for sure.
Until then I will try to stay productive.
Now I am going to cuddle with Storm and watch Bones and then maybe sleep... 
One can hope.

I just think you should know, I have been having the weirdest dreams lately.
More on that later perhaps.

lovelove.

No comments: