Friday, September 11, 2009

Roll tape, call action- it's showtime...

I've never been one to give in
Any day now.
It has to end before we begin
Any second.

You called but I'm calling you out
These eyes, they see more than you know.
We're all dressed in our best so take it or leave it.
Nobody make a move, everybody on the ground.
Let me see your hands.
Bring the fucking cameras out
You better use your head
Before we take it off your motherfucking shoulders.

These eyes, they see more than you know.
We're all dressed in our best so take it or leave it.
I've got all the plans in the world
To take everyone hostage in a National bank
Instead of money I want fame
Bring on the cameras.
Bring on the Lights
Roll tape call action it's showtime.

Just a little sample of the new Breathe Carolina album.
I have been listening to it for the last week and I find that I like it more and more as I listen.
For those that don't know anything about said band, I guess I would describe it as...
Electro-pop meets metal and techno.
(Can we hear it for Conans segments of "if they mated"?)
Maybe.
Either way though-
ch-ch-ch-checkitout.

I'm all alone at work, and my boss will be gone the rest of the day and it's really nice.
...Except I've got the hunger right now something fierce.
What am I to do with no money and nothing to eat...
Starve to death in a matter of 5 hours- obviously.

This week as far as work goes has been fairly slow, but when it comes to personal life...
Well, I'm rather whatthefuckconfused right now.
Weirdlife.

I promise I'm going to have a picture post soon...
There have been a few little developments I suppose.
I just cant post any from work, and alas I still have no internet at home.
Hopefully that will be resolved shortly as well.
(Though I said that like 6 months ago too.)
I can only do so much I suppose.


This computer is a failure so I should be off for now.
lovelove.

No comments: