Thursday, December 17, 2009

NOMNOMNOM...

I just think you should know that I am laying in bed watching a riveting episode of Criminal Minds AND munching on some Swedish Fish

(Perhaps you should try it some time... C.M. and S.F. are pretty much the best things ever.)

Also- today at work sucked, and I think I need to magically find a billion dollars so I never have to work ever again if I so choose. 
...Bringing me to the point that if you would please like to share a billion or so dollars with me it would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

That is all.

lovelove.

*Note: I am not quite sure why someone thought it was a good plan to put a kitten between two slices of bread, but please know that I definitely do not condone making Fluffy into a tasty after school snack, though I may find in grossly amusing.

No comments: