Saturday, March 14, 2009

Queer-life... not to be confused with "cool life"

This day has been crazy busy. 
Basically it consisted of, in this order:

Wake up, looking like a crazy-ass-hot-mess.
Down coffee and cigarettes.
Talk on the phone to 4 different people as I pretended to be productive.
Spend time dinking around in my kitchen.
Touch up my pink hair, and ran around like a chicken without a head trying to get ready to go out (almost left the house with only one eyebrow drawn on. Not ok.)
Long ass ride in the car which took about 3x as long as it should have.
CD release party (which was a bit disappointing, but not bad, perhaps more on that later.)
Home, change clothes for comfort, and make up my bed.
Go out to dinner with my cousin and sister for like 2 1/2 hours (fucking tasty food!)
Come home, with aforementioned cousin and sister, and consume copious amounts of coffee and cigarettes once again, until about 12:15. 
Talk to mom on the phone at 12:30 for a while.
Cut and color roommate's hair.
Play with Foxy.
Stumble around on the internet.
Wash face and try to wind down.
Stumble more, and creep around on myspace... which seems to be what I do when I have nothing left to do.
Finally...
And I just think that I should put it out there... at this moment, I am enjoying reading some nice queer erotica, and having blue drink in my freshly made bed with my cat.
Just so you know.

Let's hear it for sexual frustration!
Or no.

I am going to try to sleep now... 
Only to wake up in four hours to go to fucking BRUNCH with a large group of family... There is going to be a lot of estrogen going on.
Great.
I guess that's what I get for letting my mom talk me in to "quality family time" with bribes of shopping.
I'll remember that for next time.
Maybe.

Lovelove.

No comments: