Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crappy children's artwork...

www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule 

Please go to this and have a hardy laugh.
I know I sure did.
And don't miss page 2.

I literally laughed to the point that my eyes were watering, and my contact fell out.

I should probably add that I find this so hilarious, because I say the same things about kids art.
That and I REALLY don't care for children.
At all.
But like i said, kids make shitty stuff.
And adults make terrible art too... so I'm not too biased right?
I went to art school. 
So I know shitty artwork.
I have seen a lot.
(And made a lot.)

This is even funnier to me because every child in the world draws stupid shit when they are little.
And my parents and I would always laugh at my sisters drawings that looked entirely incoherent like these. Just like I'm sure that they laughed at mine.

Ok. That is all for now. 

lovelove.

No comments: