Monday, November 17, 2008

inspiration...

As promised, here are a few inspiration pictures...
These are taken from pages of my personal books. 
I generally look to my books for ideas to spark my creativity in some way.
These pictures were actually taken so that I could email them to my best friend, so that she would have an idea of what I had been up to lately. She lives in Chicago, so we often send each-other mail containing little extras. 




As much as I might like to credit the whatever magazines these photo clippings came from, it has been a while, and I'm afraid that I can't recall what came from where. 
I do know that some came from ID, V, and Juxtapose .

Apologies for the fact that I am still trying to figure out quite how to set up and format everything with blogger, as I am not accustomed to using this particular site fully yet.
Hopefully it'll all be resolved soon. 

And now I will leave you with a little list of things that are making my day...
♥ baking
♥ new shoes (not today, but soon)
♥ my blue fox fur and cashmere coat
♥ cats and their odd antics
♥ organizing
♥ working on a new tattoo prospect
♥ coffee and cigarettes
♥ sushi
♥ consuming large amounts of water
♥ new magazines
♥ sitting at the kitchen table keeping Boo company

lovelove

No comments: